The Golfo Aranci coastline has five white sand beaches surrounded by Mediterranean maquis.Ideal for families and windsurfing enthusiasts, they are provided with every service (bars and car parking). Featuring spectacular views and a turquoise sea, they are very easy to reach for those staying at Borgo Alba Barona.In addition to the town’s beaches, the following are a must-see:
- Cala Greca famous for its pink pebbles;
- Cala Moresca ideal for snorkelling;
- Cala Sabina, with its dunes;
- Spiaggia Bianca small and sheltered from the wind;
- Cala Sassari, one of the most beautiful beaches on the Costa Smeralda;
- Spiaggia di Marinella, wide, inviting and famous for its spectacular colours.